Thursday, December 16, 2010

This blah...g needs a redesign!

I've been meaning to redesign this blog for awhile, it's kinda blah isn't it? Well, I do call it a "blah...g". Every time I look at it I think how horrendous it looks and how I want to redo it, after all, I do this for a living!

So I sat down thinking I was going to do something with it, and... I'm too tired and disinterested. When that clock reads 12 o'clock, my design/coding mode is turned off and all I want to do is mindless web browsing. It's a pity, because I really should spend my time more wisely.

I hung out with a former co-worker who became a chef few months back. He said that after work he does not go home and make himself a fancy meal, he just wants a five guy or some fast food to grab on the go. Anyways, so it's just not me. Still a pity though, because this blog really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...