Friday, February 18, 2011

Adele

I'm subscribed to NPR on Facebook. I love NPR, it introduces me to so many new thoughts and stories that I would never even bother to think about. One of their feed had the title "Adele: Tiny Desk Concert". It was about an artist. I normally don't click on music links; I click on scientific ones, stories, but not music. It's not that I don't love music, but I just prefer to read news, not hear it.

But something about the headline "Tiny Desk Concert" piqued my interest. I don't know, I guess I just wanted to know what that "Tiny Desk Concert" meant (in my head I was envisioning concert with little instruments, a la Zoolander style, hahaha). Boy, oh, boy! Was I ever glad I clicked on the link!

I heard the singer's voice and I was thinking, she sounds familiar, she sounds like the artist that sang the music to one of my favorite "So You Think You Can Dance" performance!

So beautiful, both music and dance!

I google and it was the same artist! I listened to more of her music and all are so good! Definitely buying her music, it's been ages since I've been this excited about an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...