Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Baby & Child: Restoration Hardware's Children Furniture

Baby & Child
I love Restoration Hardware, every time I am at Tyson's Corner Mall I have to stop by their store. I love their apothecary bottles, the shiny chrome (and I don't even like chrome!), everything in there looks timeless to me. But when they branched out to children, I wasn't crazy about that. Their pink/blue and brown line (which are now on sale) was too bold and harsh in my opinion and it was more towards mod than what I'm used to seeing from Restoration Hardware. I never looked at their catalogs and drool over their things; I had Pottery Barn Kids for that.

Last year Restoration Hardware was going towards new direction when they introduced that distressed finished line of furniture, but I still paid no attention to their children's line. So imagine my surprise when I see a mail leaflet and I see on it this cute little neutral lion sitting on a linen chair and I'm like, where are these fantastic items from? I look all over and I see that it's from Restoration Hardware!

So I go to their website and see this:


and this:


Oooooh...... I LOVE IT!

It kind of has that french-old-school thing going on... How awesome is that chalk map up in that play room? It's on sale for $638.99.

1 comment:

  1. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. School Lockers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...