Thursday, March 3, 2011

Color Inspiration: Benjamin Moore's Buxton Blue - HC-149

Color Inspiration: Benjamin Moore's Buxton Blue - HC-149
Spring is almost here so they had the spring accent colors up at Pottery Barn, and they had Benjamin Moore's Buxton Blue on one of the walls. I've seen this name come up often on a lot of the home decor/interior sites but I've never seen it in person before. I have to say, I liked what I saw.

Ever since I saw the Benjamin Moore's Labrador Blue on Modern Family (good info on set/decor), I've been set on painting one of the rooms blue. Only kink is that I've been told that houses with blue paint are hard to sell, I'm not a definite authority on this, I've been told by my sister who has been told by her real estate agent, and who knows where that lady heard it from. So I've been hesitant (or rather busy and lazy... can you be busy and lazy at the same time?) also the fact that three bathrooms in our house is very light blue and Caitlin's room is also blue (wedgewood-ish blue)... so where would this blue go? Paint over the blue in the bathroom? Basement? I'm thinking kitchen, already got the white subway tile, burlap curtains and honey colored island. Or maybe the foyer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...