Monday, March 7, 2011

Linda Arnold

Does anyone remember Linda Arnold? Disney Channel used to show her specials back, back in the day (let's say mid 80's... man, I am old...). I was trying to find some of her old videos to play for Colin but this was all I could find.


I am not familiar with this song, but I did love her other songs. I still remember bits and pieces of her songs and they were so whimsical and addictive (Do You Know What Magic Is, There's a Dinosaur Knocking, Make Believe), so I went and bought some of her songs from Amazon so that my children can enjoy them too. But something that surprised me after listening to them again was that her songs are good, but her singing is very good. So clean and refreshing. I did some digging on the interweb and found out that her daughter is now a voice coach. Glad to know that her beautiful voice has been passed down to next generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...