Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Girl's Birthday Party Kit

Baby Girl (or I guess you can tell by now that her name is Caitlin...)'s birthday is this Saturday. Since we've already had her fancy cheot dol (or dohl, meaning birthday in Korean) birthday party few weeks back, we'll do something more low scale on her actual birthday: go to ToysRUs and pick out her present and her birthday balloon, go out for a luncheon, outing with her birthday girl outfit and cake. A week later we'll have to do the same for her older brother, yes, their birthday is eight days apart.

As I have mentioned before, I decided not to outsource party decorating for Caitlin's first Korean birthday. So that meant I had to do everything myself. I wanted to save money, but I also wanted to make it special, so I designed everything myself and printed everything in-house (except for the doljabi board and the banners, they are from Costco and Vista Print). My inkjet printer is not the best printer out there, but it gets the job done for a three hour party.


01  doljabi board
02  doljabi raffle tickets
03  doljabi labels
04  trifold centerpiece
05  birthday banner in English
06  birthday banner in Korean
07  PowerPoint presentation template
08  birthday party invitation
09  thank you card
10  table numbers
11  place setting cards

By the way, things are not to scale, obviously a wall banner would be so much bigger than a trifold paper centerpiece.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Now you've revealed your daughter's pretty face and name?!! Jei - you are slowly coming out of the closet w/ this whole blogging thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I can't believe you created all this yourself!! You're crazy, but I love it!

    Oh, and what did Caitlin choose for her doljabi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin chose pencils. Colin picked a book and pencils too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...